Monday, December 20, 2004

Merry Christmas by The Ramones

Ramones Christmas
I said I would only post one Christmas song but I changed my mind. Since the Mojo Christmas song link is gone, today I'll post one from one of the greatest bands of all time. The Ramones. I could spend a couple of hours talking about this band that has meant so much to me. The deaths of 3 of the 4 members has left a void in my musical life. As a tribute to Joey, Dee Dee, and Johnny who are no longer with us, I encourage you to listen to

Merry Christmas(I don't want to fight tonight) by The Ramones
(File taken down, check current posts for some more great music)



Buy this CD


Rest in peace guys. Gabba gabba hey.

Cartoon of the Day

1 comments:

R. Piggy said...

This is a great song. Great in that it's got a special place in my mind, a whiny, drawling place in my mind. I wonder what Christmas morning was like with the Ramones boys?