Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Pee Your Pants Funny

I don't know if todays clip has started making the rounds through the internet yet. It should be though because it's the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life. I searched yesterday and couldn't find it. Today the local radio station posted it on their website and that's where I found it. They played it on the radio yesterday and I laughed my butt off, then a couple hours later they played it again and I could hear it better and this time I laughed so hard it made me pee my pants. You have to take a couple minutes out of your day and listen to this, you'll be glad you did. Here's the setup. It isn't a song. A Jack In The Box manager in Dallas is in his car, leaving his boss a voicemail message on why he's running late when he sees an accident in front of him. He then gives a play by play of what happens next and it's the funniest shit I have ever heard. By the time he gets to "She Hit him with her Bible" I'm just about pissing my pants. Listen and enjoy!

Dallas Car Accident by Jack in the Box manager

Cartoon of the Day

0 comments: