Thursday, April 14, 2005

Not forTender Ears

So I got a hold of this CD called the Copulation Compilation about 6 years ago, and it's got like ten songs on it of the bawdy, raucous variety. So just for fun today I'm going to float this cut out there. The album contains various artists and this particular artist is Dr. Badbreath. I know nothing about this dude or when this was recorded or anything else. The only place I could find on the internet that had a copy of this CD was here. Ebay didn't even have any copies of it and they got every kind of junk imaginable. As you can imagine not a song for the easily offended, although I don't think there is any bad language but you'll see what I mean when you listen to it. It's a little countryish but funny as hell.

Ethel Pump by Dr. Badbreath

I just didn't feel like gettin' to serious today.

Cartoon of the Day

0 comments: