Friday, August 26, 2005

Forgot About This One

Today in Music History:

1972, Looking Glass started a two week run at No.1 on the US singles chart with 'Brandy You're A Fine Girl', it didn't chart in the UK.
I was thinking that it was about time to feature something that rocks pretty hard since my last few posts dealt mostly with pop and pop fluff. Then it hit me that there was one more summer song that I meant to throw out there and I had forgot about it. So I must do a bit of a rewind and feature this massive summer hit. Not really, there are probably very few folks who have heard this one.

I showcased this artist back in July. Said artist being Fred Schneider. This song is a perfect summer party tune as in the song itself it sounds like there's a party going on. Even the lyrics state that "The party goes on forever". A fun song from a fun album.

Summer in Hell by Fred Schneider

Buy this CD


Funny Toon

0 comments: