Friday, October 28, 2005

Ghoulish Sampler

Today in Music History:

In 1972, The United States Council for World Affairs announced it was adopting The Who's 'Join Together' as it's official theme song.
Am I scaring you?Today I've got three Halloween inspired tracks that I hope will tide you over the weekend until homercat rises from the dead to eat brains on Monday.

#1 I covered Insane Clown Posse in another post a while back. While I abhor rap music for the most part, ICP is rap I can tolerate and enjoy. Go figure. This track is very creepy. It has sort of a haunted slasher movie vibe to it. Make way for the boogieman y'all

(File taken down, check current posts for some more great music)


The Boogieman by Insane Clown Posse

Buy this CD


#2
This is the title track to what I believe is the very best David Bowie album ever. I know people that hate David Bowie(??) but they really like this song and it goes well with a Halloween themed post. Besides it kicks zombie ass. It'll keep you running scared.

Scary Monsters(and Super Creeps) by David Bowie

Buy this CD


#3
Finally from a garage punk band from the 60's called The Tamrons, we have a song with a twilight zone type riff, not the spookiest, but good stuff anyways.

Wild Man by The Tamrons

Buy this CD

Have a good weekend.

Funny Toon

0 comments: