Monday, November 28, 2005

One Hit Whackers

Today in Music History:

1974, John Lennon made his last ever concert appearance when he joined Elton John on stage at Madison Square Gardens. Lennon performed three songs; 'Whatever Gets You Thru The Night', 'I Saw Her Standing There', and 'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds'.
Homercat is experiencing growing pains, faster than homercat can afford it. When the bandwidth guy hits you with a bill, a rethink in what you're doing is inevitable. Seems everyone likes the music, i guess. In the last two weeks I've had about 8 comments and 600 downloads and 2 ad clicks. People loves to steal that music. Meanwhile I'm getting a bill for excessive bandwidth use and I'm like mega poor to begin with. Homercat has to make a decision. Continue this blog, continue this blog with shitty second party download services, shut down or would it kill ya to visit a sponsor once in a while.(directed to the leechers, not my loyal readers)Dilemma it be. This whole thing kinda reminded me of one hit wonders. Maybe you can figure the connection, I couldn't

This first one hit wonder I thought of comes from Jigsaw. Can't tell you much about them, cause there ain't much out there. A British pop group that supposedly have 13 albums to their credit. ?? Really. Any way this is a catchy tunefrom the 70's and on the rare occasion you hear it, you inevitably crank it up. Sometimes

Sky High by Jigsaw
(File taken down, check current posts for some more great music)


Buy this CD


Was gonna write more about another band but I'm tired.

Funny Toon

0 comments: