Monday, November 21, 2005

Roxy Music

Today in Music History:

1980, Don Henley was arrested after a naked 16-year old girl was found at his home in Los Angeles suffering from a drug over-dose, he received a $2,000 fine with two years probation.
roxy musicLet it be known that I like music. Heavy metal to jazz, Punk to anything but crap rap. So it may surprise you that what I think is one of the best songs ever. It is a smooth, excellent to have sex all night long song. The song is one of the best ballads I ever heard and the female backing vocalist is superb at the end and Bryan Ferry's crooning makes you think I need some sex, and dad nabit this song gets me in that romantic mood the women are always talkng about.
Roxy Music bid farewell to its fans with this album and they saved the best for last. I dare you to listen to the Avalon album with a chick in attenadance and not get laid. This album is that good fellas. Or vice versa ladies. I learned this in the eighties and thank you Bryan Ferry and Roxy Music for helping me get laid in the 80's. Besides all that it's one of the best songs ever. And ladies lest you think I'm sexist, well prove me wrong eh. If it makes a guy romantic then it's like a supersized Fried Green Magnolias, or is it Steel Tomatoes. I always get those mixed up. It's supersized though.
Avalon by Roxy Music
(File taken down, check current posts for some more great music)


Buy this CD


Funny Toon

0 comments: