Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Stand By

Today in Music History:

1991, Milli Vanilli singer Rob Pilatus attempted suicide while staying at The Mondrain Hotel, Los Angeles by taking an overdose of sleeping pills and slashing his wrists.
technical difficultiesWebmeister homercat is experiencing technical difficulties as he tried to upgrade his OS and things are a bit wonky. I would love to stick a fork in Bill Gates' eye for making things as difficult as possible. Now I find out all of my devices (printers scanners etc) are old as dirt and are not supported. Aaargh. It's like Gary Numan always sings about. The machines are taking over. I'll be back when things are sorted out. Meanwhile here's some Gary Numan in honor of my technological meltdown.

We Have a Technical by Gary Numan
(File taken down, check current posts for some more great music)


Buy this CD


Funny Toon

0 comments: