Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Fire Alarm Blues

Today in Music History:

In 1985 the city of Cleveland is named the top pick of readers in a USA Today poll on where to locate the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
KissToo much going on today. Our apt building had the fire alarm systemoverhauled and contractors and fire inspectors and property managers were in and out of the apt all day, not to mention we had a wicked clog in the sink and a plumber was in here doing his business too. So with all this going on, and when they tested the alarm for a half an hour(ouch, my ears!) all I could think about was the song Firehouse by Kiss. Here's an early demo version of the song, and my apologies for being so darn lazy.

Firehouse(demo) by Kiss
(File taken down, check current posts for some more great music)

Buy this CD


Funny Toon

1 comments:

Martha said...

I need to overhaul some of my Fire Alarms at my office. Hopefully the song will serve a reminder to me! Nice choice!