Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Coming Soon

Coming Soon
In case some of you may not have revisited the previous comments, I would like to take this time to thank all of you once again. I would have liked to take the time to respond individually to each and everyone, but by the time I was feeling myself again there were tons of comments. Your wishes of goodwill and the sharing of your own stories concerning a lost pet have helped us tremendously.

I don't think Homer realized he had such a huge fan base. You guys have really warmed my heart and made my day. We had Homer cremated and picked out a nice little mahogany urn with his name on it. Maybe a bit excessive for a pet, but he was my bud. He is back home again with his favorite toy resting next to him.

As today's picture may suggest, homercat will be returning soon with a nice new series that should fit October perfectly. See you soon.

0 comments: