Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Finally!!!


It's almost over, finally. After an almost ludicrous amount of time and money spent on this year's American election, it's almost over. What has it been, almost 2 years and billions of dollars spent on this campaign? Mercy me I don't know what the 24 hour news networks are going to do when this election is over. I have a suggestion, Report the actual news eh. Say what you will about the great white north but when they have an election they don't fuck around. Election announced and 4 or 5 weeks later, boom it's over.

I don't want to start a political debate here, but one thing is clear. America can not stand 4 more years of the policies and corruption of the Bush regime. Whichever candidate wins, there must be drastic change. This next president is inheriting a shithole of a mess and is likely doomed to be a one termer because cleaning up Dubya's mess will be a gargantuan task that I don't think anyone can fix in a mere 4 years. At one time I greatly admired both candidates that are running for the office. Around 4 years or so ago one of them changed drastically and my admiration has turned to derision. Be that as it may, may the best man win and let's hope he can get America out of the shitter and restore it's reputation around the world. Let's hope the nightmare is almost over. So If Obama wins today, I have his winning song picked out. If McCain wins, I have his winning song picked out. I post them here now and I leave it to you to judge which one belongs to who. It's obvious I think.

Cool Change by Little River Band
End of the World by Great Big Sea


Funny Toon

0 comments: