Friday, November 27, 2009

Opus X


I'm going to put up this quick post about classic Canadian rockers Chilliwack for a couple reasons. First off this is my first vinyl rip from my new turntable and the sound quality is pretty darn good for a first timer and secondly my free time has been almost non existent lately which I'll talk about in a future post. I didn't want everyone to think I had fallen off the face of the earth. Opus X is the tenth album (hence the "X") by the Canadian rock band Chilliwack, released in 1982. Producers Bill Henderson and Brian MacLeod received the Juno Award for "Producer of the Year" for their work on the songs "Whatcha Gonna Do" and "Secret Information" from this album. This is the whole album and will only be available for a short time.


320 kbps

Whatcha Gonna Do
Secret Information
She Don't Know
Night Time
Lean On Me
Don't It Make You Feel Good
Really Don't Mind
You're Gonna Last
Midnight

Copy and Paste this link into your browser to download
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=59FD8W2F

Funny Toon

0 comments: