Monday, August 16, 2010

The Best of British Rock

We watched the movie Pirate Radio earlier this week and I have to say that if you haven't seen it, you should run out and rent it because it's an awesome movie. If you love music as I do then you've got to see this movie. One of the best we've seen in a while. So this movie got me to thinking that I had an old Brit Rock album stashed away in my collection. I found it and upon examination it's one of those as advertised on TV albums. The Best of British Rock is not a K-Tel album but it is from the same era and as you can see from the cover, $6.99 for this 2 record set. It's a Capitol Special Market product and I don't have a clue what year it came out as I couldn't find a date on it anywhere. I would guess early seventies. I was inspired by the awesome soundtrack from Pirate Radio to rip this and upload it for my 9 readers.




320 kbps

RECORD 1
Artist- Title
The Bee Gees- How Can You Mend a Broken Heart
Gerry & the Pacemakers- Ferry Cross the Mersey
Hollies- Bus Stop
The Seekers- Georgy Girl
Chad & Jeremy- A Summer Song
Dave Clark Five- Glad All Over
Freddie & the Dreamers- I'm Telling You Now
Manfred Mann- Do Wah Diddy Diddy
Billy J Kramer- Trains and Boats and Planes
Cliff Richard- It's All in the Game
Peter & Gordon- I Go To Pieces

Copy and Paste this link into your browser to download
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4X7VONPF

RECORD 2
Artist- Title
Gerry & the Pacemakers- Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying
Peter & Gordon- A World Without Love
The Bee Gees- I Started A Joke
Swinging Blue Jeans- Hippy Hippy Shake
Chad & Jeremy- Willow Weep For Me
The Seekers- I'll Never Find Another You
Cream- Sunshine of Your Love
Dave Clark Five- Bits and Pieces
Hollies- Stop Stop Stop
Billy J Kramer- Do You Want to Know a Secret
Walker Brothers- The sun Ain't Gonna Shine (anymore)

Copy and Paste this link into your browser to download
http://www.mediafire.com/?fi9c242q6qn6qnm

Funny Toon

0 comments: