Friday, November 19, 2010

Ba Fa

Ba Fa
Ba Fa is the fourth studio album by The Hudson Brothers released in 1975.  I wrote an extensive piece on the brothers when I posted about their greatest hits album three years ago. If you missed it you can catch it here. I just mention that because I don't think I need to go over their history again since homercat has already been down that road . Perchance I may be one of the few who remembers and actually watched their Saturday morning show called The Hudson Brothers Razzle Dazzle Show back in 74 and 75. Ba Fa contains a generous helping of pure pop music which was produced by none other than Sir Elton John and Bernie Taupin. Containing the top 30 hit Rendezvous, Ba Fa was their most successful album with shades of the Beach Boys and the Beatles on this platter. The album is a pop masterpiece and I've read some critics reviews even describing it as a groundbreaking record. Of course all the Brothers albums are out of print now and it takes a lucky trip to the used record store to track down one of their gems.  Thus homercat provides another rarity for the masses.  Enjoy.


Spinning the Wheel
Lonely School Year
Buy It

Funny Toon

2 comments:

neoyorquino said...

I remember Chucky Margolis

Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

Their tv show helped me forget the Monkees.