Thursday, December 02, 2010

These Are the Good Times People

These are the Good Times People
These Are the Good Times People is the fifth album by The Presidents of the United States of America. It was released on March 11, 2008. I sorta touched on this album back in December of 2008 when I gave this album the #2 spot in my top ten albums of 2008. Two years later and it still has heavy rotation on my mp3 player. In fact I was listening to it again today and it urged me to revisit the album here again. These songs have a habit of sticking in your head all day. I absolutely love the upbeat feel and the irreverent lyrics about everyday observances and find myself humming these songs all day long. I love it. Bugs, butterflies, and troglobytes! From the first song to the kick ass final track, there ain't a bad one on this gem. Pure pop genius. A long album title from a group with an even longer name so we shorten it to POTUSA. Actually most people might not even have realized that these guys were still together. The most infectiously fun, hook laden, and can't get those songs out of your head album from the last two years.

Sharpen Up Those Fangs
Deleter
Buy It


Funny Toon

0 comments: