Wednesday, June 08, 2011

This is Music

My last couple of K-Tel posts haven't been the best quality so I'm putting up a Quality record today. No really this is a 1987 compilation called This is Music which was released by Quality records and it contains 18 tracks. No idea if they're affiliated with K-Tel in any way. I think most of the visitors here prefer the 70's K-Tel records so this may be too recent for some. It's a good rip though with nary a pop or click. I own several 80's compilations and this one has a selection of songs that aren't found on a lot of comps from the 80's. Not strictly K-Tel but I'm tagging it as such.



320 kbps


Artist- Title
Timex Social Club- Rumors
Jermaine Stewart- We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off
Nu Shooz- I Can't Wait
Sly Fox- Let's Go All the Way
Doctor & the Medics- Spirit in the Sky
One To One- Angel in My Pocket
Timbuk 3- The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades
Howard Jones- No One is to Blame
Simply Red- Holding Back the Years
Pet Shop Boys- West End Girls
Chris De Burgh- The Lady in Red
Belinda Carlisle- Mad About You
Force M.D.'s- Tender Love
Freddie Jackson- You are My Lady
Glass Tiger- Thin Red Line
Kenny Loggins- Danger Zone
Heart- Never
Stacey Q- Two of Hearts

Copy and Paste this link into your browser to download
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GWJJ8A7C




Funny Toon

1 comments:

Brett said...

The sad thing is that I used to cover the Timbuk 3 song in a band (ugh!). Great collection thanks. If you are in the neighborhood check out my blog http://tonalmemories.blogspot.com/ where I talk about how songs spark memories and other song/band/artists opinions.